FUND YOUR STUDIES
Making studying abroad possible!
Tips for funding your study abroad program:
- Start researching possible scholarships early-at least two semesters to two years prior to when you plan to go abroad. Most scholarship deadlines are well before the actual program application deadline, sometimes a year or more prior to the actual award year.
- Research and apply to Office of Global Studies scholarships
- Research and apply to your Partner or Affiliate Program scholarships
- Research and apply to outside scholarships
- Use a crowdfunding platform like GoFundMe or YouCaring
Office of Global Studies Scholarship Deadlines:
- November 15th for spring semester programs
- April 15th for summer or fall programs
Click OGS Scholarships Terms and Conditions for more information.